Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you.
Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match.
All the music is composed to perfectly fit the handmade levels.
Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles.
Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.
- Changed No Fail modifier to apply 0.5x multiplier only after you deplete all the energy.
- Added toggle to enable Joinable Oculus Rich Presence in multiplayer (allows other users to launch the game directly onto your private server).
- Added Oculus Group launch (allows you to launch directly into multiplayer with your friends from Oculus party).
- 90hz on Quest 2
- Obstacles are now visible also for other players in multiplayer.
- Brought back Player Statistics (including Online stats) into Help/How to Play screen.
- Fixed fireworks in Results screen
- Fixed player height detector to correctly calculate player height in game.
- Visual tweaks and other small fixes.