Trapped in a dying spaceship filled with horrors, you must explore, survive, and find your way back to the safety of Earth.
Cosmodread features a rich, tense and immersive atmosphere that will make you forget about the world outside the headset.
Search for resources and find a way home.
Every run will have you play in a new procedurally generated layout, with random positions for rooms, corridors, items and hazards, and different emergent situations.
You’ll never quite know what’s behind the next door.
Use your own hands to interact with the environment.
Open doors, drawers and lockers and rummage through their contents.
Collect basic resources, and craft weapons and equipment to deal with both enemies and hazards.
Crouch behind cover and shoot at enemies with your crossbow, or set a trap for them to walk into.
But remember: ammo is scarce!
- Railgun: Increased damage multiplier for charged shots, reduced required time and ammo to charge a shot
- EMP grenade: Added damage to drones
- Teleporter grenade: Increased detection range when thrown at enemies
- Enemies can now be distracted by loud sounds also when actively chasing the player, as long as they haven’t just seen you
- Fixed enemies sometimes spawning in invalid positions
- Fixed enemies being able to sometimes cross closed doors after a game load
- Fixed creatures not always disappearing when killed in a lit room
- Fixed drone spotlights remaining active after destruction
- Fixed lightning gun’s sound getting stuck in a loop
- Added tentative fixes for some hard to reproduce issues
- Other fixes and improvements