Ironlights is a VR duelling game with skilful, fluid, slow-motion melee combat.
Test your skills in multiplayer battles, or fight to the top of the league in the huge single-player campaign!
Ironlights features dynamic back-and-forth swordplay thanks to a unique melee combat system.
All weapons shatter on impact, and you have to swing them back behind you to “reload” them.
You can’t just wiggle your sword at your opponent. Instead, you’ll need to parry their attacks and cleverly slip past their defences in a tense slow-motion fight scene!
CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON
From huge greatswords to quick rapiers, each weapon has its own unique weight and physics.
Pick your favourite fighting style, whether you’re a Knight or a Ninja.
MULTIPLAYER Fight online and climb the ranks to claim the title of Champion!
Patch Notes :
– NEW & UPDATED AI OPPONENTS
- – 2 new fan-made opponents are now available in the Gold League of the Campaign
- – 3 fan-made opponents have been updated with new animations
- – Very slightly reduced Greatsword melee damage
- – Very slightly reduced Greatsword maximum rotational speed
- – Very slightly reduced Rapier melee damage
- – No changes
- – Slightly increased Katar ranged attack charge-up speed
- – No changes
- – Very slightly reduced Scythe melee damage
- – Very slightly increased shield bar regeneration rate
- – Slightly increased Katana melee damage
- – Slightly reduced shield bar regeneration rate and max health
- – Very slightly pushed back melee attack distance
- – Very slightly reduced Warhammer melee damage
- – Added a check to prevent an exploit involving Crusader ranged attacks
- – Attempted a fix for the (hidden, experimental) multiplayer “pool” matchmaking system
- – Slightly improved the skybox for the Starry Night stage
- – Enabled future preview builds to stay compatible with live builds for multiplayer matchmaking
- – Fixed a bug causing incorrect lighting on the Jingasa helm
- – Fixed a bug causing terrible AI Warhammer defense
- – Added a “preview screen” to the handheld camera in Replays