Explore the surrealistic Ages of Myst in a new dimension!
Welcome to Myst : the starkly beautiful island, eerily tinged with mystery and shrouded in intrigue.
Explore the deeper connections and uncover a story of ruthless family betrayal.
Cyan, the indie studio that created the beloved classic, has reimagined Myst and built it from the ground up for VR is now available to play on Oculus Quest.
With new art, sound, interactions, and even optional puzzle randomization – the highly anticipated Myst VR experience has finally arrived.
Journey to the Ages, unravel the puzzles, and become part of the epic story.
– Fixed a few more polygons
– Fixed a few more textures
– Fixed a few more meshes
– Fixed a few more collisions
– Fixed a few more LODs
– Fixed a few more paging issues
– Added Achievements
– Added localization (French, Italian, German, Spanish (Latin America), Portuguese (Brazil), Korean, Japanese, & Chinese (Simplified))
– Fixed drawers being over-pulled
– Added an option to teleport to a safe spot to avoid stuckage
– Fixed menus – no opening while teleporting
– Fixed grabbing a book after… it might not be there
– Fixed a disappearing Selenitic book
– Fixed a sound issue with Achenar’s chest
– Added wind sound in the tower when appropriate
– Fixed the interior of planetarium from magically vanishing
– Fixed the elevator door closing on player… to avoid injury
– Fixed the exhaust sound not being played sometimes
– Fixed lighting in the generator and Achenar’s room
– Fixed – no more standing on Sirrus’ desk
– Fixed a lighting issue with the mazerunner
– Fixed the disappearing book room elevator handle