Rift / Vive / Index / WMR
Superfly is an open-world action sandbox game where you play as a superhero who can switch between six different movement modes.
Discover new forms of locomotion as you experiment with pairs of movement modes and explore the city any way you would like.
Use each mode’s unique abilities to fight the army of robots invading the city.
Interact with the tens of thousands of vehicles and dynamic objects that bring life to the city.
Play racing and combat missions to test your skills, and compete against other players through an online leaderboard.
All objects and abilities are entirely based in the physics engine, leading to emergent gameplay limited only by your creativity.
Join our community on Discord to hear the latest updates and to give direct feedback to the developers, find the link on our website.
- Six movement modes, inspired by popular superheroes
- Unique combat mechanics for each movement mode
- Procedurally generated city with diverse neighborhoods
- Physics-based movement, combat, vehicles, and terrain
- Racing and combat missions
- Online leaderboard to compete against other players
- Extensive comfort settings menu to accommodate all levels of VR experience
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires SteamVR
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1080 or better
Genre(s): Action, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Loco Motion Devs
Publisher: Loco Motion Devs
Release Date: 8 Oct, 2020
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Windows