Become a VR DJ and mix your tracks in Tribe XR.
Tribe XR is a community for beginners looking to learn how to DJ and professionals looking for something fresh and fun. Feel the rush of performing and get lost in the joy of mixing.
Immerse yourself the VR DJ community.
Access a near-perfect replica of the DJ equipment professionals use in clubs across the globe. Practice on your own or with a virtual instructor.
Take weekly lessons, live on Discord with an experienced DJ.
- Go through tutorials with our DJ Quickstart Guide
- Upload your own tracks and learn how to mix
- Livestream to Twitch and invite your friends to start rocking the room
- Perform epic, back-to-back sets with other Tribe users
- Party with weekly events hosted by Altspace and Sansar
- We’re pushing a small patch to the latest update:
- Color FX are now also post fader (only affects Dub Echo and Space)
- Removed the tempo reset button from the tribe decks
- Fixed Rekordbox hot cue import to allow up to 8 hot cues instead of previous max of 3
- Fixed xfade being double applied to thru
- Fix crash from key syncing some particular keys
- Fixed play button flashing behavior Multiplayer:
- Fixed some controls sometimes not lighting up for clients
- Fixed Decks to use client playback state after syncing client track to host (fixes tracks resetting to start/loops etc being cleared on the client when the track syncing finishes)
- Fix loop jump and extend/cut replication
- Fix hot cue trigger and state replication
- Fix memory cue set/delete replication
- Fix server always interpreting client jog wheel grab as jog mode instead of vinyl